Semester Four Fall 2020
- Bible 114 - The Separate Kingdoms of Israel & Judah (Completes 1-2 Kings & 2 Chronicles, Obadiah, Joel, Jonah & Amos)
- Bible 214 - New Testament Epistles II (1-2 Corinthians, Ephesians, Colossians, Philemon, Philippians)
- Theology 214 - Doctrine of Salvation
Semester Five Spring 2021
- Bible 115 - The Decline & Fall of Israel & Judah (Hosea, Micah, Isaiah, Nahum, Zephaniah, Habakkuk, Jeremiah, Lamentations)
- Bible 215 - New Testament Epistles III (1-2 Timothy, Titus, Hebrews,1-2 Peter & Jude)
- Theology 215 - Doctrines of the Holy Spirit, Satan and Man
Semester Six Fall 2021
- Bible 106 - The Exile and the Restoration of Israel (Ezekiel, Daniel, Ezra, Esther, Nehemiah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi)
- Bible 216 - New Testament Epistles IV (1-3 John & Revelation)
- Theology 216- Doctrines of Christ & Sin
Semester One Spring 2022
- Bible 102 - The Beginning & the Hebrew Fathers(Genesis/Job)
- Bible 201 - Life of Christ I (begins Matthew, Mark, Luke & John)
- Theology 201 - Doctrines of God & the Bible
Semester Two Fall 2022
- Bible 102 - The Exodus & The Promised Land (Exodus - Joshua)
- Bible 202 - Life of Christ II (Completes Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John)
- Bible 222 - The Book of Acts
Semester Three Spring 2023
- Bible 103 - The Judges & the Single Kingdom of Israel (Judges, Ruth, 1 & 2 Samuel, 1 Chronicles, 1 Kings 1-11 & 2 Chronicles 1-9)
- Bible 213 - New Testament Epistles I (James, Galatians, 1-2 Thessalonians & Romans)
- Bible 123 - Hebrew Wisdom Literature (Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, & Solomon's Song)
SCIE 201 - Scientific & Biblical Creationism [2 credit hours]Answers your questions about the Creation/Evolution Debate, the dinosaurs, the Flood, the age of the Earth, the fossil record, the gap theory, the canopy theory and the origin of man.
THEO 223 - Doctrine of Prophecy [2 credit hours]A systematic study of the Rapture, the Tribulation, the Antichrist, the One World Government and the Church, the Second Coming, the Millennium, Armageddon and more! Examines the debate concerning the Pre, Mid, and Post-Tribulational Rapture views.
THEO 233 - Doctrine of Angels [1 credit hour]An exciting study of Angels, their nature, origin, ministry and rank. Learn of the archangels, seraphim, cherubim, and fallen angels.
EVAN 201 - Personal Evangelism [1 credit hour]A beginner's course on How to Lead a Soul to Christ. Students will learn, practice, and then go out and share their faith with unbelievers. The emphasis of this course is on doing rather than theory and classroom knowledge.
BUSI 201 - Biblical Leadership [1 Credit hour](Weekend Seminar) This 5 session course (2 - 40 Min. Sessions and 3 - 1 Hour Sessions) is a thorough Biblical and practical course that will help you to learn to lead others at church, at home and at work. You will learn the purpose, importance, the meaning, the qualifications, the influence and the dangers of leadership, as well as how to develop as a leader and how to pass on your leadership to others. This course is designed to be offered as a weekend seminar but can be offered on a weekly basis.
Philosophy 221: Biblical Worldview I [1 credit hour]A Definition & Defense of a Biblical Worldview.
An essential and foundational study of the nature and necessity of a Biblical Worldview, including a solid apologetic for the trustworthiness of a Scriptural view of our existence, purpose, & morality. This study will equip students to develop, defend and base life decisions upon a consistent worldview based upon the absolute truth of the revelation of God in Scripture.